Myrtle Beach Meetings
COLLABORATE AT OUR MYRTLE BEACH CONVENTION CENTER HOTEL
Business begins at Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel. As the only hotel directly connected to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, we offer meeting attendees seamless access to the area's largest conference and event space destination.
At a Glance
Total Guestrooms: 400
Total Meeting Space: 250,000 sq. ft.
Number of meeting spaces: 25
Largest Meeting Space: 100,800 sq. ft.
Ideal Group Size: 1,500 people
Max Group Size: 7,000 people
Take a tour of the floor plans and capacity charts of all of our event and meeting spaces, which range in size from 570 to 100,800 square feet.
- Abundance of meeting space, totaling a staggering 250,000 square feet
- All guest rooms and meeting spaces under one roof
- Located near Atlantic Ocean and Broadway at the Beach
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all guest rooms
- Full-service restaurant on-site, Vidalia’s
- Lobby "Link" work area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Meeting rooms are located on 1st and 2nd floors just steps away from hotel rooms
- 22 breakout rooms, including an executive board room
- Dobil audiovisual services in-house
- Excellent culinary reputation
- Business-friendly hotel amenities
- Full-service restaurant available that offers two semi-private rooms
- 250,000 square feet of flexible conference, event and trade show space
- Ground floor loading docks connected to exhibit hall
- Flexible bleacher seating in exhibit hall, for tournaments and concerts
- Convenience to overflow properties
- Dedicated Staffs of Convention Services Personnel for both Sheraton and Convention Center
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Myrtle Beach Convention Center
Offering superior convenience and access, Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel is attached to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, one of the largest conference and exhibition halls on the East Coast. Learn More>>
Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel is located just two blocks from the ocean and near top local dining, entertainment and retail opportunities. Learn More>>
Food & Beverage
Breakfast: Plated: $15 Buffet: $25
Lunch: Plated: $20 Buffet: $30
Dinner: Plated: $25 Buffet: $35
Full service, contemporary fare serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Coffee & Cream
Continental menu featuring Starbuck’s/grab and go type items open daily until 1pm.