Myrtle Beach Meetings
Complete Convention Connection under One Roof
The Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel is the only hotel directly connected to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. The connection between the Convention Center and the Sheraton allows for a seamless event so that attendees never have to leave the comfort of the hotel eliminating having to travel from the hotel to the event space.
At a Glance
Total Guestrooms: 400
Total Meeting Space: 250,000 sq. ft.
Number of meeting spaces: 25
Largest Meeting Space: 100,800 sq. ft.
Ideal Group Size: 1,500 people
Max Group Size: 7,000 people
View floor plans & capacity charts of all of our event and meeting spaces ranging in size from 570 to 100,800 square feet.
Lisa Stringer, Director of Sales and Marketing
- Abundance of meeting space totaling 250,000 square feet
- All guest rooms, meeting space, restaurants, lobby all under one roof
- Convenience to Atlantic Ocean and Broadway @ the Beach
- All guest rooms have unique floor to ceiling windows
- Hotel has one full service restaurant on site, Vidalia’s
- Hotel has the “Link” in our lobby that is complimentary for all guests
- All guest rooms offer complimentary WiFi access
- All meeting rooms are located on 1st and 2nd floors and just steps away from all hotel rooms
- 22 breakout rooms including executive board room
- Dobil Audio Visual Services in house
- Excellent culinary reputation
- Hotel caters more to the business/corporate guest
- Full service restaurant available that offers two semi-private rooms
- 250,000 square feet of flexible meeting, event and trade show space
- 4 ground floor loading docks connected to exhibit hall
- Flexible bleacher seating in exhibit hall for tournaments and concerts
- Convenience to overflow properties
- Dedicated Staffs of Convention Services Personnel for both Sheraton and Convention Center
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Myrtle Beach Convention Center
The Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel, Myrtle Beach's premier first class hotel, is conveniently attached to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. The 250,000 sq. ft convention center is one of the largest on the East Coast and can accommodate more than 80 percent of all conventions and trade shows held in the U.S. Learn More>>
Sheraton Myrtle Beach is located just two blocks from the ocean and near all major entertainment activities, perfect for a leisurely getaway. With endless things to do in Myrtle Beach we know you'll enjoy exploring, dining, playing and relaxing. Learn More>>
How To Get Here
Food & Beverage
Breakfast: Plated: $15 Buffet: $25
Lunch: Plated: $20 Buffet: $30
Dinner: Plated: $25 Buffet: $35
Full service, contemporary fare serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Coffee & Cream
Continental menu featuring Starbuck’s/grab and go type items open daily until 1pm.