Getting to Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel
Driving Directions from Myrtle Beach International Airport (4.7 miles):
- Head northwest on Jetport Rd.
- Keep left to stay on Jetport Rd.
- Slight right to stay on Jetport Rd.
- Turn right onto Harrelson Blvd.
- Turn left onto US-17 BUS N
- Turn left onto 9th Ave N
- 9th Ave N turns slightly right and becomes N Oak St
- Destination will be on the left
How To Get Here
General Driving Directions:
- Take Highway 17 North to 21st Avenue North.
- Turn left on 21st Avenue North.
- Continue approximately 0.5 miles; the hotel is on the right at the corner of 21st Avenue North and Oak Street.
- Take Interstate 20 East to Interstate 95 North.
- Continue to Highway 327 (Exit 170) and proceed to the second light.
- Turn left onto Highway 76/Highway 501 East.
- Proceed to Myrtle Beach on Hwy 501 East and take Hwy. 17 Bypass North.
- Turn right on 21st Avenue. North.
- The hotel is on the corner of 21st Avenue North and Oak Street.
- Take Interstate 95 North to Florence, SC.
- Continue on I-95 to Highway 76 East.
- Continue to Highway 501 East.
- Continue to Robert Grisson Parkway.
- Take a left and continue to 21st Avenue.
- Take a right and the hotel will be on the left.
- Take Interstate 95 South to Lumberton, NC, and take Exit 13 for Highway 74 East towards Wilmington, about 30 minutes.
- Continue to Highway 701 South towards Loris about 30 minutes.
- Continue to Highway 9 South towards Myrtle Beach about 30 minutes.
- Take exit for Highway 31 South about 20 minutes.
- Take exit for Robert Grissom Parkway about 5 minutes.
- Follow Robert Grissom down to 21st Ave. and turn left.
- The hotel is on the left at the intersection of 21st and Oak Street.